childhood memories

                                                             MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

 My childhood memories are very beautiful .IN 2 1/2 years i went to school and my kinder garden was very lovable moments.After my kindergarten i went to school there i join 1st std and that school is new for me and so scare to me in that school. In 1st std of my schooling in that eve i want to return to home . so i sit in the 1st trip it was going to other village it was a very terrific moment. and also sweet memories. IN my childhood i enjoyed lot with my friends  because we don't know what is meant by sufferings and so we will don't care about whatever happen .And in those days i feel down oftenly  and i got beat from my mother and it was very lovely days. From 1-5 th std i don't know about friendship i just play with students. After 6-8th std i was very happy with my friends. I and my friends hate maths class. From 5-7 my best friends is prathika she was lovely  friend. whatever i do she joined with me. teachers call us twins After 7th std she went to other school i miss her so much. And in 9th to 12th i enjoyed my days happily with my friends especially vinith ,sathik,subha, nandhini ,sushma Hassan etc.. IN our school i enjoyed lot vinih ,sathik,subha and me do lot of naughtiness with busmates we 4 sit and speak with teachers and teachers enjoyed lot with us .
 MY lovable teachers are Tamilselvi mam,tennis mam ,Bala sir ,Karthik sir teach the class very clearly and and teach the class without boring and also strict nobody should distract from his class.IN class time we fear of him.IN 4- 4.30 break me and my friends go to primary classes and dance. in my childhood i usually play with my street friends, we always fight each other. it is also unmemorable moments.

Comments

Popular Posts